Houston, we have a problem. Find answers to all your burning questions here.
What does RocketCDN do?
RocketCDN is a custom content delivery network. It helps to improve the loading time of your website for visitors that are far away from where your server is located.
Once you’ve added RocketCDN to your website, we’ll do the following:
– Automatically create your unique rocketcdn.me CNAME – we do not offer customized CNAMEs, e.g. cdn.yourdomain.com.
– Automatically configure optimal performance settings for assets served from the CDN:
– Apply GZIP compression
– Apply CORS headers for webfont compatibility
– Set a cache-control browser cache header
– Set canonical headers
– Serve assets over HTTP/2
– All images, JS and CSS files will automatically be served from your RocketCDN CNAME. It is not possible to use more than one CNAME with RocketCDN.
Is there a trial or a free demo?
There is no free trial period, but you may request a refund within 24 hours after the subscription. If you cancel later, when the billing month has already started, you will be charged for the full month in any case.
Do you have a PoP in … ?
You can check our Points of Presence map here.
Does RocketCDN offer dedicated support?
Yes. Our team is always ready to assist if you have any questions or issues with our CDN. You can contact them through this page.
Can I use RocketCDN with WP Rocket?
Yes, you can use RocketCDN together with WP Rocket. If you are already a WP Rocket user, we recommend you buy your RocketCDN subscription directly from the WP Rocket plugin.
This way, you will not only enjoy a preferential price but you will also be able to connect your WordPress website to RocketCDN directly from WP Rocket without having to install the RocketCDN plugin.