You can unsubscribe whenever you want. Every month started is due.
*We reserve the right to disable your RocketCDN URL if we detect bandwidth misuse.
RocketCDN is very fast to set up. Once you’ve signed up, there is absolutely no configuration to handle (so no technical headaches!).Alex Bortolotti – WPMarmite
Your website will turn into a fighter jet! (and it is less expensive than my previous CDN).
Trusted by 6,000 Customers
Because user satisfaction is all that matters
A few days ago, I subscribed to RocketCDN which has significantly improved various metrics that I was not able to optimize.Marie-Aude Bourson
The technical support was GREAT to help me. BRAVO and THANK YOU!!!
I recently also switched from Cloudflare to RocketCDN and all I can say is WOW. RockedCDN blew me away, it’s not only more stable, from what I can say now, it’s also way faster, at least for my usecase! And about half the Price of Cloudflare Plus!Paul
Frequently Asked Questions
Houston, we have a problem. Find answers to all your burning questions here.
There is no free trial period, but you may request a refund within 24 hours after the subscription. If you cancel later, when the billing month has already started, you will be charged for the full month in any case.
No. We decided to not offer the CNAME customization because:
– It would require a valid SSL certificate that supports subdomains on your side, the lack of which can affect the CDN’s functionality.
– There isn’t any real benefit from having one except for avoiding SEO penalties for duplicate content. To avoid this we automatically set canonical headers.
No. Each site requires its own RocketCDN subscription. Therefore, if you have a staging site and a production site, you won’t be able to transfer RocketCDN between them, you should subscribe using your production site.
We accept credit card payments via Stripe: Visa, Mastercard, American Express.
Please keep in mind that:
– If you cancel after the billing month has already started, you will be charged for the full month
– Our support team won’t be able to reactivate it or to help you with this subscription anymore
– You’ll have to re-subscribe to RocketCDN, if you want to use it again.
If you want to stop your RocketCDN subscription, go to the Billing tab of your RocketCDN account, click the cancel button and follow the prompts.
Yes, you can use RocketCDN together with WP Rocket. If you are already a WP Rocket user, we recommend you buy your RocketCDN subscription directly from the WP Rocket plugin.
This way, you will not only enjoy a preferential price but you will also be able to connect your WordPress website to RocketCDN directly from WP Rocket without having to install the RocketCDN plugin.