Houston, we have a problem. Find answers to all your burning questions here.
Is there a trial or a free demo?
There is no free trial period, but you may request a refund within 24 hours after the subscription. If you cancel later, when the billing month has already started, you will be charged for the full month in any case.
Do you offer CNAME customization, aka a “vanity URL”?
No. We decided to not offer the CNAME customization because:
– It would require a valid SSL certificate that supports subdomains on your side, the lack of which can affect the CDN’s functionality.
– There isn’t any real benefit from having one except for avoiding SEO penalties for duplicate content. To avoid this we automatically set canonical headers.
Can I use RocketCDN on unlimited sites?
No. Each site requires its own RocketCDN subscription. Therefore, if you have a staging site and a production site, you won’t be able to transfer RocketCDN between them, you should subscribe using your production site.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept credit card payments via Stripe: Visa, Mastercard, American Express.
How do I cancel my subscription and future payments?
Please keep in mind that:
– If you cancel after the billing month has already started, you will be charged for the full month
– Our support team won’t be able to reactivate it or to help you with this subscription anymore
– You’ll have to re-subscribe to RocketCDN, if you want to use it again.
If you want to stop your RocketCDN subscription, go to the Billing tab of your RocketCDN account, click the cancel button and follow the prompts.
Can I use RocketCDN with WP Rocket?
Yes, you can use RocketCDN together with WP Rocket. If you are already a WP Rocket user, we recommend you buy your RocketCDN subscription directly from the WP Rocket plugin.
This way, you will not only enjoy a preferential price but you will also be able to connect your WordPress website to RocketCDN directly from WP Rocket without having to install the RocketCDN plugin.